Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 7, 2010

Clarke & Clarke

Athena fabric by Clarke & Clarke

Bird trail fabric by Clarke & Clarke

Bird trail fabric by Clarke & Clarke

Bird trail fabric by Clarke & Clarke







Beach huts fabric by Clarke & Clarke





In my recent post pretty fabrics and finds for outdoor living I featured the lovely Bird Trail fabric from Clarke & Clarke. I adore the pretty birds and butterflies adorning the delicate floral print and I am also loving their cute coastal style print, Beach Huts. So, I thought I would share some more lovely images from them and a little bit about them.



Clarke & Clarke is a British family-run business based in Lancashire and is internationally recognized as one of the leaders in the world of home fashion. Their style ranges from classic to contemporary and they do a range of high quality fabrics and wall coverings.



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét