Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 7, 2010

Advertising on Torie Jayne

Banner idea for my blog ?!?
Over time, I've watched Torie Jayne grow in terms of followers, readers, comments and daily views. I feel honoured in getting to know many of the wonderful readers who stop by to grab a quick dose of pretty inspiration in their journey of daily reads! I've also been inspired and excited by all of the artists, crafters, bakers and designers who I've met along the way!

As you may have noticed, I've started taking sponsors and currently have a few who fit in perfectly here at Torie Jayne! So, at the moment I am offering 2 months for the price of 1 on the first two sponsors who sign up for August 2010. I am currently offering affordable advertising space on my blog with rates starting at just $20.

I am also going to begin giveaways, starting with a fabulous one next week, so please feel free to contact me if you'd like to sponsor a giveaway with a product from your store.

If you have any questions you can reach me at toriejayne@gmail.com, and I will respond to all inquiries.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét