Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 7, 2010

Design Democracy Awards

London Design Festival by Torie Jayne
I am so excited to tell you that Torie Jayne has been nominated for the Design Democracy Awards.

mydeco have teamed up with London Design Festival to run the first ever 'Design Democracy blog awards', championing the best design blogs in the UK. The blogs with the most votes in each category - plus one overall winner selected by mydeco and LDF - will form the official blogging task force at London Design Festival 2010, with VIP backstage access to all 200+ events. The winning bloggers will be assigned different itineraries and their posts will create four unique perspectives on the festival.

I was asked to write ‘what design democracy means to me’...

Design democracy is about giving everyone and anyone the chance to express their take on design. With the introduction of blogs this has become more prevalent than ever before and gives us all a voice; we are no longer restricted to sourcing ideas from traditional media such as glossy magazines and television. Blogs can be a celebration of design and a platform to share a love of interiors, for example, to make a house a home regardless of budget or design credentials and then to share that vision with the world. I know I have found so many inspirational ideas here in blogland and it has given me a chance to share with you, my sweet readers, all that lovely inspiration.

If you would like to see me win please vote for me on the mydeco website. Thank you darlings!



Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét