Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 7, 2010

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards


Cosmopolitan UK is launching the first ever Cosmopolitan Blog Awards and at the beginning of August they will be drawing up their shortlist to find out which five blogs in each category make it into the final round of voting.

I think it is great that the mainstream media here in the UK is promoting blogging by recognizing the wealth of talent here in the blogosphere, from beauty, to fashion and style, to news and current affairs blogs.

One of the blogs I've loved and nominated for an award is Holly Springett for 'new fashion blogger' as her blog is full of wonderful fashion illustrations and the cutest of finds like the custom made hair pieces in her post Beautiful Bohemia from Little Doe......

If you like what I'm up to here at Torie Jayne and would like to see me make the shortlist of five finalists in the Lifestyle category, then please vote for me here! All you have to do is:

1) Click on the button:



2) Select Lifestyle in the category list

3) Paste in my URL:

http://toriejayne.blogspot.com/

4) Then write a couple of words on why you like my blog :)

Thank you so much! Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét