Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 7, 2010

Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2010

Tea & cakes in the Garden
Hampton Court Flower Show 2010
Vintage Plate Water feature
Fairy Pretty

Today I visited the Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. It is the largest flower show in England, held annually in the beautiful grounds of the Long Water in Hampton Court Park, Surrey by the Royal Horticultural Society. It differs from the most prestigious flower show, the Chelsea Flower Show, by focusing more on environmental issues, grow-your-own and cookery, but of course it also includes lots of inspirational show gardens.

It was full of wonderful ideas for creating outdoor living spaces, which I was particularly interested in looking at to get ideas for my outdoor living room. Above are some of my highlights, with more to come soon...

In the market place I treated myself to two lovely vintage weathered bird cages to put in my outdoor living room.

Have a sweet Day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét