Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 7, 2010

Kitchen bird hooks

Kitchen Bird Hooks by Torie Jayne
Kitchen Bird Hooks by Torie Jayne

1. Gauntlet, pink flamenco oven glove
2. Duck egg blue & pink medium chopping boards
3. Enchanted bird coat hanger hook
4. GreenGate Home AccessoriesNaomi beige teatowel
5. Duck egg blue trivet
6. Pink & Duck egg blue medium chopping boards

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a selection of items hanging on bird hooks in my almost finished new kitchen. I painted my bird hooks in duck egg blue kitchen paint to match the opposite wall which we have painted duck egg blue. My oven glove is from Cath Kidston from a collection she did a couple of years ago.

Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét