Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 5, 2010

Pretty garden pastels

Pretty pastels by House to Home



Summer retreat by House to Home



Spring/Summer 2010 collection by Green Gate



Pretty pastels by House to Home



Floral cup by Green Gate



Bird cushion by Green Gate


I spent the whole weekend in my garden, painting the fences, painting my pots, weeding and planting. All in an effort to make it a more enjoyable place to sit during the Summer months.

I love all the pretty pastels in the above pics, especially the pastel bunting which is made from triangles of plywood painted in Cuprinol Garden Shades paint. You can read more about them here. I so need to make these, perhaps adding some polka dots to them!

This year I also need to repaint my garden shed due to general wear and tear and, after seeing these pics, I am considering painting it in a lighter colour.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét