Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 6, 2010

A touch of lavender and lilac

Vanilla Dreams by Skona Hem



Interiors by Bloomingville



Sun Parasol by House Doctor



Filing cabinet by House Doctor


I am loving the accents of lavender and lilac in the above pics. They add a subtle feminine touch to otherwise quite neutral colour schemes.

The chair in the fist pic has me pining for a steel stool from Bailey's Home and Garden for my craft room. I have a vintage 1930's stainless steel filing cabinet in my craft room already and think the stool would be a perfect fit!

I don't have much lilac or lavender in my home but all the flowers in my garden are either purple or white coloured, from the large bushes of silver Anouk Lavender to the purple flowering herb pots of chives, sage and rosemary. White petunia's, purple and white Dwarf Lupins and Aubrietas add color to my borders. More of this to come later.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét