Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 5, 2010

Pretty storage jars

Kitchen shelving by Living etc



Ideal Home



Living etc



Small kitchen storage jars



Nigella Lawson storage jars




Vintage look glass jars by dotcomgiftshop




Flip storage jars by Jamie Oliver


I love pretty storage jars, so in my new kitchen I am going to treat myself to some blue Nigella Lawson jars to sit on the side to hold my sugar and tea bags.

In my baking ingredients cupboard I am going to add pink! For my birthday, I got given a pink Nigella Lawson jar in which I am going to keep my gluten-free flour, and some of my other baking ingredients in the adorable flip storage jars from Jamie Oliver.

Have a sweet day!

PS: Yesterday I was guest blogging at the fabulous Bon Bon Rose Girls. You can check it out here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét