Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 5, 2010

Pretty garden finds

Pretty garden finds by Torie Jayne

1. Calico garden sun umbrella
2. Friendship birds
3. 'GARDEN' sign
4. Seashore collection lanterns
5. Fleur trough
6. Villa Verne metal planter set

This week in my new series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a collection of pretty finds for the garden inspired by Monday's post, pretty relaxed garden. I am so in love with the cream parasol but as we already have a blue parasol for our alfresco dining table I just can't justify getting one... yet!!!!

Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

Have a sweet day!

P.S. Please check out my guest post "When I think of England I think of..." at the wonderful blog, Hydrangeas and White Daisies.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét