Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 5, 2010

My whimsical kitchen ideas

Whimsical sink area ideas by Torie Jayne

1. My laundry room ideas
2. Bunny dish rack
3. Nigella Lawson blue salt pig
4. Butterfly mug
5. Pretty cleaning cloths
6. Maxwell & Williams H20 bottle in aqua

I start my new series of posts, "Fridays Finds", with whimsical ideas for the sink area in my new Kitchen.

I have decided to go for a white ceramic sink, to go along with oak wood worktops, white brick tiles, white door and drawer fronts, and one or two walls painted in duck egg blue.

To add interest, and to keep it fun and fresh, I love the idea of a whimsical-looking sink area. Behind the white ceramic sink is a window so I will go for objects that can sit on the window sill and around the sink area; perhaps a blue salt pig to keep my pretty cleaning cloths in, my butterfly mug to hold cleaning brushes in and a cute bunny dish rack on the draining board. For my washing up liquid I would like to get the pretty H2O bottle above with a chrome bottle pourer in the top.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét