Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 5, 2010

Whimsical Kitchen sink ideas

Sink by Living Etc, Sept 2004



Country kitchen accessories by House to Home



Sink area by Elle Deco



Country kitchen sink by House to Home


Last Friday in my new series of posts, "Friday Finds", I shared with you some of my whimsical kitchen ideas for around my new sink area. Having started to go through all my interior magazine tears in an effort to organize myself, I thought I would share with you today some of my favorite images for sink areas.

My absolute favourite image is the first one. I would love to put a pretty print tray behind my sink, but as we have a window directly behind it, unfortunately there's no chance! But there is room for an indoor plant and perhaps some herbs.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét