Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 12, 2009

Sugary Christmas tree decorations

Christmas tree topper close up
Christmas tree topper
Purple gumdrop ornament
Sundae decoration
Gummy drop ornament
Ice lolly decoration
Cookie heart
Knitted cupcake
Gingerbread ornament
Wooden ice cream cone decoration
Candy cane decoration
Gumdrop lollipops
To go with my bright 50's vintage Christmas theme this year I am decorating my tree in brightly coloured sweets, cookies and cakes.

Above is a selection of my decorations. From top to bottom:
  1. Tree topper from Department 56
  2. Tree topper from Department 56
  3. Gummy drop from Department 56
  4. Sundae surprise from Department 56
  5. Gummy drop from Department 56
  6. Wooden Ice lolly from Birchcraft
  7. Heart cookie from Gisela Graham
  8. Knitted cupcake from Strawberry Fool (affiliate).
  9. Gingerbread man, a gift from my sweet sister
  10. Wooden Ice Cream from Birchcraft
  11. Striped candy cane from Department 56
  12. Gumdrop lollipops from Kurt Adler @ Selfridges

I am hoping to get my tree next weekend and spend hours decorating it!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét