Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 12, 2009

Christmas candy jars

Candy Christmas tree jar
Christmas candy jar
Glass Christmas tree
Candy Christmas tree
As a regular reader of my blog you will know I love Candy jars! Christmas is no exception and I now have four glass Christmas jars to fill. I bought my first one in 2006 from House of Fraser, the two smaller ones are from Crate & Barrel from 2007/2008, and my newest one is the very large one at the top from Busy Bee. I filled the two smaller ones with M&M's, the oldest one with foil wrapped chocolates and for my newest one I took a trip to Mrs Kibbles.


Candy shopping
I looked all over the internet for Christmas tree glass jars to add to my collection and could not find any! Then just moments ago I found these.


Milkhouse Creamery Set of 2 Festive Tree Shaped Candles from QVC
Milkhouse Creamery Set of 2 Festive Tree Shaped Candles

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét