Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 12, 2009

Fake cakes

Knitted cupcake decorations by Strawberry Fool
Knitted Cupcake Decorations Assorted set of 4 for £24.99 from Strawberry Fool (affiliate).


Knitted Cupcake Decorations by Strawberry Fool
Knitted Cupcake Decorations Assorted set of 4 for £24.99 from Strawberry Fool (affiliate).


Annie's new room by Craft & CreativityCraft & Creativity


Honeybake Baking Set by Letterbox
Honeybake Baking Set for £44.99 from Letterbox


Pastries on stand by Letterbox
Pastries on stand for £11.99 from Letterbox.


My Favorite Felt Sweets by Joie Staff
From the book "My Favorite Felt Sweets", available as a paperback for £7.54 from Amazon.

My Flickr faves post, Knitted Cupcakes, and my Craft & Creativity post were enjoyed by lots of you so I thought I would dedicate a whole post to fake cakes.

I have the cakes in the second pic and hang them on my Christmas tree each year!


Christmas Cupcake Decorations by Urban Outfitters
Looking for more cupcake decoration for your tree? Try the Christmas Cupcake Decoration Set of 6 for from Urban Outfitters shown above.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét