Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 12, 2009

Even more sugary Christmas tree decorations

Candy garland
Knitted doughnut
Green gumdrop decoration
Gummy drop candy cane
Orange gumdrop decoration
Wooden cupcake decoration
Spotty bauble
Candy decoration
Hanging cupcake decoration
Gumdrop cupcake decoration
Cupcake love decoration
As per my earlier posts, I am decorating my tree in brightly coloured sweets, cookies and cakes.

Above are some more of my decorations. From top to bottom:
  1. Sweet garland from Department 56
  2. Knitted doughnut from Strawberry Fool (affiliate).
  3. Gummy drop from Department 56
  4. Gummy drop candy cane from Department 56
  5. Gummy drop from Department 56
  6. Wooden cupcake from Birchcraft
  7. Spotty bauble from John Lewis
  8. Candy decoration from Department 56
  9. Hanging cupcake decoration from Department 56
  10. Gumdrop cupcake decoration from Department 56
  11. Cupcake love decoration from Department 56

I went out and got my tree on Sunday afternoon, which was an adventure in itself! I covered it in my decorations, but by the time I'd finished it was dark outside so I couldn't get any good pics. I'm hoping I can get some good light soon to show you some photo's of it!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét