Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 12, 2009

Hand painted wooden Christmas trees

Hand painted wooden Christmas trees
Hand painted wooden Christmas tree
Hand painted wooden Christmas tree
Hand painted wooden Christmas tree
It has been a busy few weeks at work and I am now on Holiday, which will give me a chance to finish all my Christmas projects in time for Christmas Eve. I'm hoping to share with you, my lovely readers, as many as I can.


Wooden Christmas tree by Torie Jayne
When I saw these small wooden Christmas trees in Hobby Craft I thought they would look cute painted white with coloured pots to sit on my Christmas table.

I decided to paint the pots in colours to match my Christmas theme. I went to the DIY store and found tester pots in the following colours: Bubblegum pink, Marina blue (Homebase matt emulsion), and Pea pod green (Crown matchpot).

I painted each tree in a water-based white wood primer; a couple of coats were needed.
I then painted the pots in the three different colours.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét