Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 12, 2009

Handmade Christmas pastel chocolates

Handmade pastel chocolates
Handmade chocolate gingerbread man
The chocolate skulls I made at Halloween seemed to go down well with my family, and with one of my sisters in particular. For Christmas I wanted to make her some suitably themed chocolates.

I was in Selfridges looking at the silicone chocolate moulds, which were rather expensive, when I saw they had silicone ice cube trays at a third of the price! I could see no real difference between them so went for the cheaper ice cube trays. I love how they turned out! Now to sort out some pretty packaging...

To make these chocolates, I tempered the chocolate, coloured it using natural pink and green food colouring, poured the mix into the trays, and left them to set in the fridge.


Christmas ice cube tray by Torie Jayne
Gingerbread man ice cube tray

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét