Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 12, 2009

Pretty Kitchen

Living etc. March 2005
Pretty kitchen storage by Living etc (March 2005).


Fluted mini pie dish in pink by John Lewis
Fluted mini pie dish in pink for £5.75 from John Lewis.


Fluted rectangular baking dish in blue by John Lewis
Fluted rectangular baking dish in blue for £11.50 from John Lewis.


Pink hearts mixing bowl from Cargo Home Shop
Mason Cash large pink hearts mixing bowl for £12.99 from Cargo.


Ice cream scoop from Cargo Home Shop
Zyliss colourful ice cream scoop for £10.00 from Cargo.


Pink rolling pin from Pots and Pans
Miniamo pastels 23cm silicone covered rolling pin in pink for £3.99 from Pots and Pans.


Large food storage cabinet from Ella's Kitchen Company
Large food storage cabinet in Norwegian blue for £439.00 from Ella's Kitchen Company.


Pastel enamelware from Lytton & Lily
Pastel enamelware from £15.95 at Lytton & Lily.


Tiered pastel cake stand from Great Little Trading Company
Tiered pastel cake stand for £25.00 from Great Little Trading Company.


Pink enamel cake tin from Pod
Pink cake tin for £7.75 from Pod.

I adore that first image! I have had it in my interiors file for many years now and have now been able to use it as inspiration for my first gift guide. I have been looking around for gifts to buy my loved ones and I wanted to share with you some of my pretty finds!

Click on any of the blue lettering to be linked straight through to that item.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét