Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 6, 2010

Pretty fabrics and finds for outdoor living

Pretty fabrics and accessories for Outdoor Living by Torie Jayne
1. Pink Moroccan pouffe
2. PVC - dotty taupe fabric
3. Bird trail fabric
4. Iris spot blanket
5. Solig solar powered outdoor lighting
6. Pink spot cotton duck fabric

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a collection of pretty fabrics and finds that I would love to have in my "outdoor living room". I'm thinking of getting a white bench, making a comfy seat pad for it and scattering it in lots of handmade pretty cushions. For the inevitable colder nights, I will need some matching blankets to keep me warm. For lighting, I love the idea of hanging the pendant lights from brackets on the wall. Oh, and in my dreams some Moroccan pouffes to rest my feet on!

Pale blue VW by Worthington Woodpower

I found this gorgeous image from cute online store, Worthington Woodpower whilst searching the internet for pretty finds and just had to share it with you!

Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét