Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 6, 2010

Vintage ice cream tin signs

Vintage ice cream tin signs by Torie Jayne

1. Tasty Treats ice cream vintage metal art sign
2. Ice cream cones vintage tin sign
3. Bordens ice cream sign
4. Knickerbocker Glory vintage sign
5. Ice cream sundaes
6.Waffle cones vintage metal sign

This week in my series of posts, "Fridays Finds", I bring you a collection of cute vintage tin ice cream signs. On a recent trip to TK Maxx I found the pink knickerbocker glory vintage sign and I just had to buy it! My idea is to get a few and hang them on the side of my garden shed as artwork for my "outdoor living room".

Walls ice cream, Happy Family, 1950s


Don't forget you can click on any blue lettering in any of my posts to link through to the relevant store website or blog post for more info!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét