Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 6, 2010

My new love: Pinterest!

I love Macarons on Pinterest by Torie Jayne



Shades of turquoise on Pinterest by Torie Jayne



Bird love on Pinterest by Torie Jayne


OK, I know Sundays here at Torie Jayne are normally reserved for showing you some of the lovely images I find on Flickr but I recently discovered Pinterest through the sweet Rachel at Lovely Clusters. It is a great new site that lets you collect, and showcase collections of, your favorite inspirational pics in a beautifully visual way. You simply add the "pin it" bookmarklet to your browser's toolbar and anytime you find a great image you click "pin it" and it will add it to your board. There is also an upload feature for your own images. This is one stylish site for creating inspirational mood boards. I am in love!

You can check out my boards, like I love Macarons, Shades of turquoise or Bird love and many more. If you're inspired by Pinterest like me, please follow my boards.♥♥♥

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét