Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 10, 2009

Halloween research ideas

Eerie entryway from Good Housekeeping
Eerie entryway



Table of treats from Good Housekeeping
Table of treats



Cobweb cookies from Good HousekeepingCobweb cookies


Spider stencil cake from Country Living
Spider stencil cake



Frightening foyer from Good HousekeepingFrightening foyer


Spell binding from Good HousekeepingSpell binding


Black and white painted pumpkins from Country LivingBlack and white painted pumpkins


Halloween dessert table by Amy AtlasHalloween dessert table


Halloween dessert table close-up by Amy AtlasHalloween dessert table


Halloween dessert table tree by Amy AtlasHalloween dessert table


In my search for ideas for Halloween decorations this year I found the above which I love for their simplicity and stylishness. I will be starting my Halloween craft posts on Monday, but don't forget to check out a Halloween-themed Flickr faves tomorrow!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét