Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 10, 2009

Glitter Skulls

Glitter skulls
Glitter skull candle holder
I bought the glitter skull candle holder from TK Maxx for £4.99 about a month ago. I love it! It was the inspiration for my glitter skulls.


Plastic skull before glittering
Plastic skull before glittering
Plastic bones before glittering by Torie Jayne
Plastic skull after glittering
Plastic skull after glittering
Hand glittered bones
I bought two "Bag of Bones" from Pound Land. Each bag contained six plastic mini skulls and six bones, and cost £1 for the bag! I painted them in PVA glue and then covered them in silver glitter. I used a spoon to spoon up the excess glitter and re-cover the skulls and bones. A 50g glitter shaker covered all the 12 bones, 12 mini skulls and 2 larger skulls. On the smaller skull I put pink beads for the eyes to give them more definition. I love how they turned out!


Plastic skull before glittering by Torie Jayne
Plastic skull before by Torie Jayne
Plastic skull during glittering by Torie Jayne
Hand Glittered Skull
So, when I saw these plastic skulls in Asda for a £1 I had to buy them and glitter them too!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét