Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 10, 2009

Halloween cake stands and cases

Black & pink cake stands
Pink & black glass cake stands
Black glass cake stands. Pink glass cake stands


Black skull and crossbones fairy cake cases
Black skull and crossbones fairy cake cases


Halloween dotty cupcake cases
Black & white dotty cupcake cases


Spider web cupcake wrapper
Spider web cupcake wrapper


Black baroque cupcake cases
SK black baroque cupcake cases


Pink cupcake cases
10 silicone mini cupcake cases


Zebra cupcakes
Zebra cupcake cases


Pink foil cupcake cases
Pink foil cupcake cases


I love making cupcakes and if you are a regular reader of this blog you will know how much I adore cake stands. So, Halloween was a perfect excuse to buy a few more! I hunted around for cupcake wrappers to fit my Halloween theme and found those above.

I decorated my cupcakes with white butter cream and little black birds in the pink mini cases. I'm still deciding on the others, but black and pink butter cream with pink, black and silver sparkles will be a must! For example, pink edible glitter flakes and silver edible glitter flakes.

I tried out some of my cupcake ideas for the Halloween blog party this past weekend, and will show you more later this week!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét