Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 10, 2009

Halloween Curio Cabinet

Halloween Curio Cabinet
Halloween Curio close-up
Bottles of beads & sequins
This Halloween I have decided to go for a baroque-style theme of black, white, silver and hot pink. With lots of silvery skulls!

For inspiration, I started off by filling my Curio Cabinet with bottles of beads, sequins and trims in my colour theme. As time went on I continued to add elements of my Halloween theme like the small silver skull charms, candles and stamp.


Vintage poison stamp
I picked up the poison stamp at Portobello Market and the skull tealights at Poundland (such a bargain at 6 for £1). I was thinking of getting some ink pads in black, pink and silver so I can print the poison label onto candy bags and tags etc.


Halloween ribbons
Halloween beads
Pink skull ringSkull ring


Halloween vials
Lace place matsLace effect table mats


Check back daily for more of my Halloween ideas including crafts, hand made candy and cupcakes.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét