Thứ Ba, 8 tháng 9, 2009

Red Direct - Fall '09

Love letters at Red Direct
Brown plimsols at Red Direct
Wooden crate at Red Direct
Leather floor cushion at Red Direct
Bunting at Red Direct
I recently got my new copy of Red Direct come floating through my letter box. They do some lovely interior and fashion pieces that are a 'a bit different' to the High Street. I've got a thing for old wooden crates at the moment so am loving their basket version, which would be great for storing herbs in. I am also loving bunting and want to hang some on my garden shed.

From the website:
"Started in 1999, we launched Red Direct following numerous requests from Red magazine readers who were desperately looking for that ‘hard-to-find’ boutique style buy for themselves, their homes, their children, their friends and family."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét