Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 9, 2009

Vintage cake stands

Brides magazine shoot 2009
I saw this picture above on Daisy Pink Cupcakes' blog under the title "Vintage wedding ideas" and fell in love. I just love the shot above of the vintage dessert stand set in a cupboard. The shelves are full of yummy pies and cakes on vintage cake stands, all labeled beautifully to match the lining paper at the back of the armoire. The shabby chic "Grandma's famous Cherry Pies" sign is so cute.

The photo comes from a shoot for Brides Northern California magazine for their Fall/Winter issue out on September 1, 2009. I thought it would be great inspiration for my Christmas table so I have started looking for vintage cake stands and bowls to add to my collection.

Here are a few that I have my eye on:


Rice melamine cake plates



Lisbeth Dahl cake plates



Pastel dessert bowls from Anthropologie



Lisbeth Dahl lavender cake stands



Pastel cake stands from John Lewis



Glass cake stands from Dot Com gift shop



Pressed glass cake stands from Amazon


More to come on this later......

Have a sweet day! x

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét