Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 9, 2009

Anthropologie coming to UK

Statement jacket at Anthropologie
Kitchen at Anthropologie
Tailors dummy at Anthropologie
Bedroom at Anthropologie
Anthropologie is one of my favourite stores in the US for clothing and interiors. Whenever I visit the States it is my first stop. I can't leave the store without buying a little trinket, another latte bowl in ice cream colours, gorgeous smelling candles in yummy scents like angel cake, or a book on Magnolia's cupcakes. Imagine my joy when I found that they are coming to the UK.

They have chosen Regent Street in London as the location for their UK flagship store, to open by the end of the year. A second store will open on the King’s Road in Fulham next year; one of my favorite shopping addresses.

Anthropologie is the big sister company to Urban Outfitters. Their target audience is women in their 30's and above, with a mixture of eclectic own labels, a sprinkling of bought-in brands, as well as homewares, furniture and gifts. Brands include 7 For All Mankind, J Brand, Level 99 and Levi’s.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét