Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 9, 2009

Graham & Green Autumn 2009

Metal deer heads from Graham & Green
Stag book ends by Graham & Green
Baroque book shelves from Graham & Green
Two door mirror media cabinet from Graham & Green
Distressed mirror from Graham & Green
Crown glass storage by Graham & Green
Ruffle top candle holder from Graham & green
Dog draught excluder from Graham & Green
Etched glass cake stand from Graham & Green
Bird vases from Graham & Green
The Graham & Green catalogue came floating through my door last week. Oh, what a joy! The above pics are on my wish list. I know they are expensive but I convince myself each season that some things I just have to have and for others I will look for cheaper alternatives.

From the website:
Graham & Green is a family run business, born in Notting Hill in the 70's it is now in its 34th year. For Antonia, Jamie and Louise a passion for design and buying allows them to offer a unique sense of style through their successful lifestyle stores and website.

Their other specialty is traveling the world together finding and designing exotic pieces to sell in their stores. Providing exceptional interiors their mix is one of contemporary products that sit comfortably alongside more original pieces from afar.


Metal Antlers Wall Art from Marks and Spencer
I found a cheaper deer head - in Marks and Spencer for £25.00.

I would like to make a version of the baroque shelves by scouting vintage stores for old frames that I could mount onto boxes on the wall. I am in two minds about the dog draught excluder as I love the one here but know making my own one will save me a few pounds.

The rest I am still contemplating!

Have a sweet day! x

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét