Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 4, 2009

Wrapping paper

Cavallini and Co wrapping paper
Yesterday, I discovered a great gift and stationery company called Cavallini & Co. I'm really loving anything with birds on at the moment, and they do the most exquisite bird-patterned wrapping paper.


Cavallini and Co aqua wrapping paper
Cavallini and Co gold wrapping paper
I bought two sheets of wrapping paper; one a pale aqua with bright pink birds and postage marks, and the other with gold birds, birdcages, and nests. I have some plain cardboard cases that I have been considering decorating. This wrapping paper is perfect as I think the cases will look gorgeous covered in it, and it totally matches the colour theme in my office. Now I just need to find some pink and gold ribbon for the edges of the cases.


Cavallini and Co sticky notes
Cavallini and Co erasers
I absolutely adore their new sticky notes and really want to find the bird eraser.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét