Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 4, 2009

Kitchen baking utensils

Cute kitchen baking utensils from Cath Kidston, Nigella Lawson and Marks and Spencer
I love everything to colour co-ordinate, like my cute kitchen cupboard, so all my baking and kitchen utensils are mainly in pale blue with hints of pale pink.

The tray above was my first purchase from Cath Kidston, over 10 years ago, from her first shop in London’s Holland Park. I fell in love with all things Cath Kidston that day!

On the tray is a lavender bunny cutter and a pink floppy bunny cutter. The small whisk is from Nigella Lawsons Living Kitchen range, which I love as she does lots of kitchen accessories in pale blue. The measuring cups and spoons I picked up in Woolworths in South Africa because I thought they would match my colour theme. The pink spatulas are from Marks & Spencer, but sadly they only stocked them in that colour for one season. The pink and white spot muffin cases and edible shimmer powder I found in a local store.


Pink Princess baking utensils
If you are looking for pink kitchen utensils then you have to check out Pink Princess (all items above).


Nigella Living Kitchen and CKS kitchen utensils
If it's pale blue you're after try Nigella Living Kitchen range (top row) and CKS (bottom row).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét