Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 4, 2009

Easter table setting

Easter table setting, table scape
On Easter Sunday I was so excited at the thought of decorating my dining table ready for my guests.

I laid out my Easter table runner and six side plates, placing my Easter bird houses on top of the plates. I put my Easter bird tree at the end of the table, next to my white ceramic bunny. I tied a ribbon around the handle of my ceramic basket, filled it with Easter M&M's, and placed a ceramic green spot spoon in for easy serving.

My cupcake stand is in the centre, with the four Easter mushrooms around the edge. There are three love bird candles in pink, green and white at one end, as is my glass bunny. At this end of the table, I put a plate of chocolate nests and my ceramic bunny egg holder filled with Easter chocolates.

When one of my guests arrived and just stared at the table, took a deep breath, and said "it looks sooo pretty!", I knew it was all worth it.

I hope you like my Easter table setting. It's been a really fun project. Now, onto the next one...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét