Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 8, 2009

Serena & Lily

Serena & Lily storage bins
I have just found these gorgeous storage bins from Serena & Lily. I love that the print is a glossy watertight coat: so many uses from storing your icy cold drinks at parties to dressing up your outdoor space with the window boxes.


Serena & Lily retro fan
I am also loving the pool blue colour of the wall and the fabric strands tied to the retro fan in the above pic. I think the fabric strands make it look so pretty.


Serena & Lily daybed
The pale yellow and green bedding on the gorgeous daybed looks so fresh. I love the Moroccan pouffe and the low level lighting.


Serena & Lily duvet cover
This duvet cover, with the embroidered peacocks on the bottom, is fantastic, as is the low chandelier. The white voile curtains and white polished floor keep it so clean and fresh.


Serena <br />& Lily bed
I like the mix of prints on this bed set against the paneled walls which gives it a vintage touch.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét