Thứ Bảy, 22 tháng 8, 2009

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by the sweet Oh, French!, so I have to list 10 things about myself and tag 10 other bloggers with the award. Here are my 10!


Marilyn Monroe
I am a Marilyn Monroe fan.


Sewing pretty!
I have been sewing things since I was a little kid!


Coke bottles
Diet coke is my drink of choice!


Pretty mini bowls!
I am trying to get everything in my kitchen colour coordinated.


New plimsols!
I wear these a lot! They are so comfy.


Pink sweets
This is my first purchase from Cath Kidston, a tray I bought over 10 years ago, and is still my favorite print of hers.


Bucket of candy
I love candy! (if you hadn't guessed already)


Glittery shoes!
Bow hairband
I love bows on everything.


Pretty trims
I love finding new and vintage trims.


Garden shed!
I relax by gardening.

Over to the sweet bloggers:
  1. French Charming - adorable finds and pics.
  2. Mimi Charmante - I love her Treasures post!
  3. A little bit vintage - for inspiring craft projects
  4. Alluring Interiors - for, you guessed, alluring interior photos
  5. Among the hedgerows - for the softest, romantic photos
  6. Bella Dreams - she has the prettiest of homes
  7. Bluebird Notes - for beautiful photographs and more
  8. City of Dionne - for the best illustrations, among other great things
  9. Daisy Pink Cupcake - for beautiful inspiration and ideas
  10. In Bug's Drawers - for great stories and pics

Please check out there adorable blogs. Have a great weekend x

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét