Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 8, 2009

My Laundry room ideas

Housekeepers box
I recently saw a fantastic post by The bottom of the ironing basket with great laundry pics, which got me thinking about our downstairs bathroom that we are going to turn into a laundry room. These are a few of the items I want to put in the laundry room when finished. What I really like about them is they don't have to be hidden away in cupboards.
  • Housekeepers tin bought from Restoration Hardware about 5 years ago! They don't do them anymore but John Lewis has a similar one. For the prettiest white, pale blue, pale pink or taupe Housekeepers box go to Steady Sticks Australia available at Crate & Barrel
  • Duster, grout brush, and cleaning fluid from Martha Stewart at Macy's
  • Large cleaning fluid from Restoration Hardware
  • All other items as below



Pink cleaning


Pretty cleaning cloths



First Aid tin


Pretty ironing board



Laundry tub
  • Laundry basket from BHS


Laundry powder tin
I bought my Laundry powder box at the same time as the Housekeepers box from Restoration Hardware, but sadly they don't sell them anymore. John Lewis does a nice cream version or try Steady Sticks Australia.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét