Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 7, 2009

Greengate

Greengate collection
Greengate collection
Greengate is a Copenhagen-based interior company, centered around a cottage theme. They sell stoneware, kitchen linens, fabrics, bedspreads and lampshades, amongst other things.

They have two collections a year: this summer they have been inspired by Bellevue beach in Copenhagen. Breezy pastels and cool carefree colours are the order of the day - all carefully designed to blend in seamlessly with existing Greengate items.


Melamine salad bowl from Greengate
I first discovered Greengate a year ago on holiday in a small interior shop in Spain. I bought a green dotty melamine salad bowl with pink on the inside, like the one above. When I got home, it looked so good with my Cath Kidston melamine print plates, that I use for outside dining, that I wanted to find stockists in the UK. Fortunately, the Greengate website has a full list of them. I also found their online catalogue, from which I bought another salad bowl with matching salad servers, dinner plates and side plates.

Occa Home has a great selection of GreenGate Home Accessories and they ship worldwide!

Have a asweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét