Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 7, 2009

Candy Jars

Candy jars
Pretty candy jars
Pretty Marshmallows
The jars in my first pic are coffee jars from Douwe Egberts. The footed apothecary jar in my second and third pic is from Belle Epoque.

I love jars of candy, from the ones in old fashioned sweet shops to footed apothecary jars. So imagine my delight when a friend of mine showed me a pic of the Juicy Couture table in Selfridges which was covered in candy-filled jars, as an idea for her wedding. I thought "I'll help you!".


Candy jars in Ralph Lauren in Hong Kong, photo taken by Torie Jayne
I'd also seen some candy jars in the window of Ralph Lauren in Hong Kong back in April (see above), so I started to search around to see what I could find.


Amy Atlas candy table
Amy Atlas candy jars
Amy Atlas candy jars
In my search I came across the delightful pics above from Amy Atlas. You definitely should check out her website for the most beautiful candy tables, in an array of colours and themes, for weddings, birthdays and more.


Glass pedestal jars
It seems that the glass jars are a lot easier to get hold of stateside than here in the UK. However, I did find a great store called Chefs that ships all over the world and they do the lovely glass pedestal candy jars in varying heights above.


Candy Jars


For my US readers who want to buy some glass jars please check out the above Candy Jars set in Polyvore for a selection of the candy jars I found in all shapes/sizes and prices.

For some good places to buy coloured sweets in the UK/USA take a look at my recent post: Old fashioned candy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét