Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 3, 2009

Cute kitchen cupboard

Cute kitchen cupboard
I wanted to be able to open my kitchen cupboard in the morning to make a cup of tea and be made to smile... So, I put all my pretty tableware in the same cupboard as the tea items.

On the top shelf: cereal and pasta bowls from the Denby Flavours range in Coconut, Raspberry and Blueberry colours. Unfortunately, they are now discontinued but I believe some in the same range are still available from Matching China. The gingham sugar pourer is from Liberty.

Denby Flavours dinner and side plates and cupcake cups
On the middle shelf: dinner and side plates, also from the Denby Flavours range. The small cupcake cups came as a set of four from the Playing House range by Rosanna. These are available in the UK from Love the Rain.

Cath Kidston tea set
On the bottom shelf: cut-glass lid jars are vintage, filled with strawberry milkshake granules, sugar and tea bags. The Sprig tanker and tea set is from Cath Kidston. The "I am a Princess", "I heart Shopping", "I heart Music", and "I heart Snogging" are all from Toby Pimlico. The tube of pale blue sugar hearts and the tea spoons are from Japan.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét