Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 3, 2009

Garden shed

After:
Renovated garden shed (after)
Before:
Renovated garden shed (before)
When we moved in the garden shed looked worse for wear, as you can see above. I cleaned it up and painted it with Cuprinol Garden Shades Silver Birch paint.

We replaced the broken window with some new sheets of perspex. Then, using some old net curtain wires I hung some curtains in the windows made from stone spot cotton duck fabric from Cath Kidston.

For a touch of humour I hung a Honest Otto's metal sign on the door.

Being the colour coordination obsessive I am I found garden accessories to match. The garden kneeler and gloves are from Cath Kidston. The sky blue hand trowel and fork are from Burgon and Ball, the powder blue wellington boots from Hunter, and the cream enamel garden trug from Franksy Kitchenware.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét