Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 10, 2010

My Halloween cake

Halloween Cake
Halloween cake
Halloween Cake
Halloween Cake, Dripping blood
Halloween Cake ,Glittered Bones


Over the weekend I decorated a traditional fruit cake for a dear friend of mine, Halloween style!

After marzipanning and icing the cake I had made earlier in the week, I carefully pushed small silver balls all the way around the base of the cake. Using a lace embosser I lighty pressed a lace pattern into the sides. The bones were made by rolling out grey sugar paste and cutting bones out of it using bone shaped cookie cutters. I then lightly painted them with grey fondant icing and covered them in silver sprinkles. The dripping blood was made by dripping bright pink fondant icing round the top edge and sprinkling edible pink glitter onto it. The house and birds were made in a similar manner to the bones and were attached to the cake using cocktail sticks.


Bird cake decorating



Haunted House cookie cutter


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét