Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 10, 2010

Anthropologie October 2010

Anthropologie A/W 2010 Catalogue
Anthropologie A/W 2010 Catalogue
Anthropologie A/W 2010 Catalogue
Chandelier
Cake stand
Letter Hooks
Plate of bunnies
A few weeks ago I went to Fashion's night out, and visited one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. With a live DJ set and complimentary drinks, we had a wonderful evening browsing all three floors of delights!

My favorite item was the enormous pale wood chandelier resting on the vintage kitchen table. Oh, and the gorgeously intricate lace necklace in the palest of creams! On leaving we were given the latest Autumn catalog full of beautiful inspiring images like the top three pics.

To see more of my in-store pics from the night, see my Flickr set Anthropologie London.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét