Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 9, 2010

Cocktail cupcakes

Cocktail cupcakes - the full set!
Cocktail Cupcakes
Cocktail Cupcakes
Cocktail Cupcakes
Pina Colada & Mai Tai Cupcakes
A dear fried of mine recently asked me if I could make some cupcakes for her husband's birthday party. I love a good excuse to make lots of cupcakes! So, after much thought I decided to make cocktail inspired adult cupcakes with liquor. I went for a Hawaiian theme for my cupcakes as the birthday boy was getting a 1950's Hawaiian shirt from his adorable wife.

My favorites were the strawberry daiquiri ones, made with fresh strawberries and a hint of lime topped with freshly whipped cream and rum!

Strawberry Daiquiri cupcakes, Blue Hawaii cupcakes, Margarita cupcakes, Pina Colada cupcakes, Mai Tai cupcakes.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét