Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 9, 2010

Bench makeover

My garden bench
Bench Cushions
Bench by Garden and Homes Direct
For my outdoor living room I really wanted a cute, comfy bench to relax on. After a long search on the internet, finding a white bench within my budget seemed impossible! Instead, I bought a hard wood bench from Garden and Homes Direct and painted it jasmine white.

For the seat pad, I had some thick foam cut to size and made a removable cover for it out of hard-wearing cotton duck. I chose the stone spot from Cath Kidston so it would match the curtains in my garden shed, and added blue piping to match the cushions in my dining set.

I bought some cheap square cushions from Ikea and made removable covers for them in the Cath Kidston pink spot, which I trimmed with small white pom poms, and the Cath Kidston rose stripe, which I trimmed with pink and blue piping. The bolster cushions are from John Lewis, and are covered with a Clarke & Clarke blue spot fabric and trimmed with white pom poms.

For colder nights, I bought a green blanket to snuggle up in, which I got for less than £5 from BHS!

A quiet relaxing seat during the day, and a cosy place for drinking Pimms at night!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét