Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 8, 2010

Jungle Bench

Jungle Kids Bench
Jungle Kids Bench
Jungle Bench
Molly on her new bench
For my niece Molly's first birthday we decided to get her a child's bench that she and her friends could sit on in the garden; something she could treasure for years to come as I still have my little wicker chair from when I was a kid. After much searching I found this one at Gardens and Homes Direct.


Animal bench from Gardensandhomesdirect
My other half put it together for me and painted it white using Cuprinol garden shades, Pale Jasmine and I hand painted the animals in a variety of pastel paints. I had some 5cm foam cut to size and made a removable cover using a pastel print jungle fabric from Fabrics Clearance.


Jungle fabric by Torie Jayne
Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét