Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 8, 2010

Bright, Happy Birds


  1. Early bird cushion
  2. Bird and tree coat hooks
  3. Tropical birds wallstickers
  4. Bird breakfast plates
  5. Bird tea light runner, pink love bird candle
  6. Singing bird in a cage
  7. Hanging bird metal ornaments - set of eight
  8. Storybook romance dishtowels
  9. Rice bird candle holder

This week on Friday Finds I bring you my entry in the Summer Home Styling Challenge from VoucherCodes.co.uk, who have stacks of brilliant savings at top stores from Habitat and Graham and Green to Lombok and The White Company.

The challenge is all about updating a room without having to fork out to re-decorate it from scratch. I was given a budget of £50 per-item and asked to come up with my dream summer room additions. I, of course, went for a bird theme in a bright happy summer colour scheme!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét