Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 8, 2010

Call for Sponsors - Sep 2010

My creation
I love posting about interior design, home accessories, crafts, baking, Etsy, and sharing with my sweet readers my ongoing projects including inspirational photos and more. Sponsors are chosen based on their relevance to Torie Jayne readers and the topics covered here.

At the moment I am offering 2 months for the price of 1 on the first two sponsors who sign up for September 2010. I am currently offering affordable advertising space on my blog with rates starting at just $20.


Torie Jayne Giveaway
I have also begun giveaways, with another fabulous one coming later this week, so please feel free to contact me if you'd like to sponsor a giveaway with a product from your store.

If you have any questions you can reach me at toriejayne@gmail.com, and I will respond to all inquiries.

Thank you for your interest in advertising with Torie Jayne!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét