Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 3, 2010

Easter tree hanging ornaments

Easter Birds!



Hanging sugared eggs by Pottery Barn



Easter Baubles by Lakeland



Luxury beaded eggs by Notonthehighstreet



Decorated egg set by the seasonal barn



Speckled hanging eggs by the seasonal barn



Knitted fairisle hanging eggs by John Lewis



Ceramic eggs by Crate and Barrel



Ceramic Easter egg ornaments by pfaltzgraff



Glass Easter Egg with Gems Ornament by tlg creations



Chocolate Easter egg ornaments by funcollections


Following on from Friday's post, Easter trees, I thought I'd share some of the lovely hanging eggs you can buy to decorate your tree with.

Last year I hung felt birds on my Easter tree. This year my tree will be made from cherry blossom and pussy willow branches. I have a set of plastic eggs from last year that I want to hang from the tree, but I'm still contemplating how to decorate them! Tomorrow I will share some of the ideas I have found on decorating the eggs.

Plastic eggs for decorating!


Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét