Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 3, 2010

Easter Table Decorations

Easter bird house!



Easter bird house stack!



Festival and Practical by Country Living



Egg Dish by Better Homes and Gardens



Colorful Candy Box by Country Living



Easter Egg Vase by Better Homes and Gardens



Easter Egg bowl by Pottery Barn



Welcome Spring by Better Homes and Gardens



Floral Nests by Better Homes and Gardens



Handblown Nest Bell Jar by Williams Sonoma



Mini nests by Williams Sonoma



Birdcage Centerpiece by Country Living



Rabbits and Flowers by Better Homes and Gardens



Spring Nest by Country Living



Egg Flower Cups by Better Homes and Gardens



Tulip Design by Better Homes and Gardens


Last year for my Easter Table I hand painted bird houses and stuck chocolate-filled egg nests inside them. To see how, just click the link below the top pics. This year I intend to use them again but will add a few paper flowers and butterflies, like in the mini nests pic. I also want to add more fresh flowers to my table.

P.S. Click any of the links (blue lettering) in any of my posts to be linked through to the how-to or store of interest.

Have a great day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét