Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 11, 2010

Sia Home Fashion

Sia - Home Fashion
White Christmas by Sia - Home Fashion
White Christmas by Sia - Home Fashion
White Christmas by Sia - Home Fashion
White Christmas by Sia - Home Fashion
White Christmas by Sia - Home Fashion
This week for my 'shops i love' page I bring you Sia - Home Fashion, one of the labels I love for artificial flowers and home accessories.

Sia is named after the Swedish homemaker, Sonja Ingegerd Anderson, who began her label in the early sixties. Her big break came in 1963 when a magazine asked her to make a paper flower. The flat packed 3D pop-up silk paper flower was such a huge success she took on thirty employees! Her first shop opened in 1975 and the company has grown ever since into being the international enterprise it is today.

I love their artificial flowers and will have to make a trip over to the adorable store in Wimbledon Village for some woodland flowers and perhaps some of those twiggy white tea light holders.


Red Christmas by Sia - Home Fashion
How will I resist buying this deer for my tree?

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét